[Dixielandjazz] Marching trombone et al

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 11:57:25 PDT 2008

Now that the mellophone has been mentioned, New Orleans drummer Monk
Hazel took mellphone solos on many of his recordings for the
Southland label, as well as those he recorded with Sharkey Bonano for
Capitol.  It's an interesting sound, and Monk always played it hot.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store