[Dixielandjazz] Big Band Movies (was Side Street Strutters)

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 22:29:26 PDT 2008

I always loved the way smoking one joint sent him over the edge. Lol
Actually, I had a huge crush on Sal when I was a teenager and of course love  Krupa.

Did anyone notice that the women's voice introducing the film pronounced  his
name "crupa" like cup?

But if nothing else, the music in all these films makes it worth while
watching again. Seems we have this discussion every year when they air these old
movies.

At the Costa Mesa Fest. this weekend. If you see a women buzzing by in  a
wheelchair with a dog on my lap, come up and say hello.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

In a message dated 8/7/2008 10:05:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,