[Dixielandjazz] Wed Night In Long Beach

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 08:49:55 PDT 2008

Won't be there Wed. Bob but will find you at the  festival.

Jazz Hugs

Judie

In a message dated 8/6/2008 12:36:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
robert at ringwald.com writes:

Home  from the Alaska Cruise for 2-days and then off to the Orange County
Classic  Jazz Festival in Costa Mesa with the Fulton Street Jazz Band Aug 8,
9,  10.

On the way, will stop to see our own Katy Cavera on her Wednesday  night gig
in Long Beach.

Any listmates in the Los Angeles, Long  Beach area, join us for a mini F2F
(Face to Face).

Another listmate  Stan Brager also will be there.

Directions:Curley's Cafe from 5:45 -  7:45 in the Signal Hill area of Long
Beach.  The
a address  is:

1999 E. Williow, Signal Hill, CA

If you are traveling south  on the 405 towards Long Beach, you'll want to
exit Cherry which will come  up shortly after the 710 and 405 cross each
other.

Make a right  heading south on Cherry and Curley's will be a few blocks down
on the  corner of Cherry and Willow on your right side.  You can actually
turn  right into the parking lot just before you turn right onto Willow.

They  have working oil wells in the parking lot.

See you there.

--Bob  Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551  Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD  at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"My choice early in life was  either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or
a politician. And to
tell  the truth, there's hardly any difference. I, for one, believe the  piano
player job to be much more honorable than current politicians."   --Harry
Truman