[Dixielandjazz] Wed Night In Long Beach

Robert Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Aug 6 00:25:57 PDT 2008

Home from the Alaska Cruise for 2-days and then off to the Orange County
Classic Jazz Festival in Costa Mesa with the Fulton Street Jazz Band Aug 8,
9, 10.

On the way, will stop to see our own Katy Cavera on her Wednesday night gig
in Long Beach.

Any listmates in the Los Angeles, Long Beach area, join us for a mini F2F
(Face to Face).

Another listmate Stan Brager also will be there.

Directions:Curley's Cafe from 5:45 - 7:45 in the Signal Hill area of Long
Beach.  The
a address is:

1999 E. Williow, Signal Hill, CA

If you are traveling south on the 405 towards Long Beach, you'll want to
exit Cherry which will come up shortly after the 710 and 405 cross each
other.

Make a right heading south on Cherry and Curley's will be a few blocks down
on the corner of Cherry and Willow on your right side.  You can actually
turn right into the parking lot just before you turn right onto Willow.

They have working oil wells in the parking lot.

See you there.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

 "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or
a politician. And to
tell the truth, there's hardly any difference. I, for one, believe the piano
player job to be much more honorable than current politicians."  --Harry
Truman