[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in San Antonio

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Sun Apr 27 14:30:41 PDT 2008

Sorry that the t-bone dentist has hung it up. By the way, Chuck is a
Michigangder by birth - from Bellaire, Michigan, where the brook trout
swim and the morels are being picked as we type. Good guy, and a good
player, so his horn will be missed.
If you see Bobby Black, the banjoist with him for a long time who lives
there in the San'tone area, pass on my regards.
Don Ingle