[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in San Antonio

Dan Augustine ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 24 22:08:01 PDT 2008

Bob and DJML--
     Yes, there used to be Chuck Reiley's Alamo City Jazz Band, but
Chuck has quit playing.  We in the Austin Traditional Jazz Society
gave him a presentation and retrospective a while back at one of our
concerts (see http://www.atjs.org/).  He was a great pioneer for jazz
in central Texas and for over 40 years provided us with great
entertainment.
     However, there does exist a San Antonio Ragtime Society:
http://www.saragtime.com/.

     Dan

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid
**      than to open it and remove all doubt."  --  Mark Twain