[Dixielandjazz] Humphrey Lyttelton RIP

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 01:07:44 PDT 2008

One of the greats of jazz!
IMO, the early Lyttelton band (with Wally Fawkes and Keith and Ian
Christie) was among the best ever jazz ensembles, and the records it
made belong together with the jazz classics, just after the Hot Fives
and Sevens and the Hot Peppers, together with Fats, the Chicagoans and
the Goodman combos.
SUPPORT LIVE JAZZ and go out there to hear your favourite musicians
before it's too late!

Marek