[Dixielandjazz] OKOM, by extrapolation.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 19 10:20:04 PDT 2008

My 10-yr-old son, via a local radio station, has learned a regrettably
hillbilly version of "In Heaven There Is No Beer".  Does anyone know of
an online, appropriately German, version of said song, so if my
10-yr-old son is going to sit next to me at a restaurant and sing to
himself what is actually a glorious German beer-drinking song, at least
he can sing it without a faux-hick accent?

.mp3s would be appreciated, if available.

Damn, if we OKOMers don't have serious issues to address.