[Dixielandjazz] GREAT news...

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 5 06:12:35 PDT 2008

Hi to all,

Thanks to all those who kept fingers crossed - I WILL be going on the
Seabourn ship, the Pride, on May 12th!  and Judie and all in Merry Ol'
England - I'll let you know within 2 weeks of the plans they make for me -
hopefully, will be flown to London on the 11th...  :-)  (and I DO want to
taste fish and chips someday soon :-)  Can't wait to see how authentic fish
and chips varies from the stuff they pass off here - ha ha ha...

Again, thanks to everybody and, as always,
ALL the Very Best,
Steve