[Dixielandjazz] Updated samples of my recording project

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sun Sep 16 15:58:10 PDT 2007

Hello again,

Well, I've been a busy beaver and not only do I have my Dixieland band clip
ready and uploaded to You Tube, but today we remixed all of the tracks that
are done so far. Even if you've heard the first ones, it's worth listening
again to the new and almost final mix, which in all cases is a great
improvement over the preliminary one. Here are the new addresses for the
clips (the old ones have been removed in order to replace them with the new
ones):

"When My Baby Smiles At Me" (banjo band):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vERnm726CmQ
"Carolina in the Morning" (brass band):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfDKvId3kLM
"Bourbon Street Parade" (Dixieland band):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toAVp_Qt_mI

Many thanks to those of you who have replied with kind words, encouragement,
and constructive advice.

These will be the last uploads. I hope to release the CD by early November.
Don't worry, I'll let you know when it's coming out.

Happy new year,

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Brass Ensemble