[Dixielandjazz] Instruments and vibrato

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sun Sep 23 21:08:48 PDT 2007

Surplus dumping makes a lot of sense.  I used to play a silver Conn 10 M
Tenor.  The AF played silver horns for quite a while.  Those horns were
hauled off to some depot or another and who knows where they went.  At that
time they had a very strict accounting of instruments and I can remember a
couple of guys that got to pay for their horns when they came up missing.
Larry
StL