[Dixielandjazz] Hearing Yourself was Guitar Playing loudly

Bill Allen ballen at deltapathology.com
Tue Sep 18 14:48:29 PDT 2007

The LOUDEST MONITORS I've ever worked with were with a band that did a lot
of vocal harmony, you MUST hear the other parts to fit in.

In fact, a lot of sound guys will tell you that some country bands with a
lot of vocal harmonies will be much more demanding of monitor volume than
even hard rock bands.