[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Sep 17 19:03:57 PDT 2007

We played a gig once where one of the bands was a 17-piece Civil War brass
band. Wonderfully mellow. They played from books of arrangements done for
regimental bands that included pop tunes of the day for dances. I helped
Elrod carry his horn collection to his truck, and was surprised at how
light and fragile the horns were...

--Sheik