[Dixielandjazz] Public Domain Tunes

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat Sep 8 19:19:29 PDT 2007

Someone recently mentioned a list or book on PD tunes.

A useful tool for this job, at least as a starting point, is
index to Anderson's fake sheet library--some 8000 tunes. I put it
into a convenient, standard database format (.dbf). It includes
the year, composer, lyricist, and can be imported into spreadsheets.
You could add a field named "PD (Yes or No)".

I'll send a copy to anyone who asks.

--Sheik