[Dixielandjazz] Problem at wedding gig

OArkas at aol.com OArkas at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 16:39:20 PDT 2007

I agree with Bob Elazar.   That man does not sound like a friend at all.
You were professional, period, and did everything right.   I, personally, would
not ever use that person again; he is NOT professional.  He sounded petty and
self involved.   Since his pettiness also seemed to allow him to ignore your
feelings and your sacrifices to get him there in the first place, I don't think
he is a friend that you could count on in any circumstances.
You sound like a good man in my opinion.   You don't need associates and
friends like that.
Good luck.

John
oarkas at aol.com