[Dixielandjazz] Verse to "What'll I Do?"

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 14:21:31 PDT 2007

Dick,

There is a copy of the sheet music for "What'll I do?" in the San Jose,
California library.
My local library has requested copies of music (free) from that library
in the past. They
requested a copy for me through an Interlibrary Loan program. The
scanned images were emailed to me.

Here is the info about the song I got from the San Jose library website:

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

======================

SJLibrary.org

" Title: *What'll I Do?*
Composer(s)/Lyricist(s)/Arranger(s): Berlin, Irving; Berlin, Irving
Music type: Piano,Song
Notes: See other file for this title."

"*How to access:*
You may request this title in person at the California Room on the 5th
Floor of the King Library during the open hours
<http://www.sjlibrary.org/research/special/ca/contacts_index.htm>.You
may call the California Room at (408) 808-2167 to have the music paged
ahead of your visit. You may photocopy the music.

Those unable to come to the King Library in person may contact the
public library in their city to request a photocopy through Interlibrary
Loan. The California Room does not lend music nor scan, fax or mail
copies to individuals from this collection.