[Dixielandjazz] ? Slightly our of period - "Take the A Train"changes

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Sat Oct 27 14:58:32 PDT 2007

Two of the incredible variations were the pop songs "I Want to Be Loved By
You (Boop-Boop-a-Doop)" and "Exactly Like You," both of which pre-date
A-Train but have (in the first case I'm pretty sure, and in the second case
I'm dead certain) the same changes.  And yes, those changes allow for some
incredible variations no matter which tune you decide to take them from.

Hal Vickery