[Dixielandjazz] New Classic Jazz CD pre-release special

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Wed Oct 24 06:32:09 PDT 2007

Shalom Jazz Fans,

I am delighted to announce the coming release of my new CD entitled "Blowing
My Own Horn". The disk features a 59 minute program of 16 songs from a Sousa
March and a Joplin Rag to Dixieland to Swing to Broadway, with other stops
along the way. This disk is unique in that all of the parts in 3 kinds of
bands -- banjo band, brass band and Dixieland band -- are all played by me
on 7 horns, banjo, washboard and cymbals. The melodies are old beloved
favorites; the arrangements and performance are all mine, the fruit of 45
years of music experience.

The CD will be available the first week of November for 70 shekels in
Israel, or $20 abroad, including shipping. I am offering a pre-release
special price of 50 shekels or $16 for paid orders received or postmarked on
or before 31 October 2007, to be shipped upon release.

The disk covers, track list, and a few sample tracks are now available on my
website: www.israel.net/ministry-of-jazz.

Producing this disk was quite an exciting adventure, and a labor of love by
myself and my dedicated engineer/magician Yehudah Pritt Sehmi, to bring the
French Quarter to the Jewish Quarter, Bourbon Street to Ben Yehudah Street.
Anyone who wants to be happy for an hour now and then will find the
toe-tapping music delightfully uplifting.

Payment can be made by PayPal (www.paypal.com) to my email address
(jazzmin at actcom.net.il), or by sending a check or money order to:

Elazar Brandt
Ministry of Jazz
San Martin 11/4
Jerusalem 93341
Israel

Be sure to include your full name, shipping address, and contact
information.

*** SPECIAL COMBINATION OFFER: ***

My CD AND the Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band CD (reg. 50 shekels or $15 incl.
shipping) for only 90 shekels or $25.00!

Elazar Brandt
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Tekiya Brass Ensemble
Jerusalem, Israel