[Dixielandjazz] Composer data needed

Edmetzsr at aol.com Edmetzsr at aol.com
Fri Oct 19 06:09:50 PDT 2007

In a message dated 10/18/2007 9:15:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bhaesler at bigpond.net.au writes:

By a process of elimination (which I won't bore you with) using other
Standard recordings and the Crosby band's itinerary, I have determined
that "Catalina Jump was probably recorded between August 1941 and
January 1942.
Therefore: "Catalina Jump" (1941. Matty Matlock).

Bill, you are a pure gem. Thanks for your quick and thorough response, and
what I plan to do is give you attribution whenever we play the tune. If the
arrangement works, we'll have it on our next recording (with attribution of
course).
Best regards,
Ed