[Dixielandjazz] Note From Gary Kiser

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Oct 19 08:04:17 PDT 2007

For some reason, Gary's posts are not getting through.  We are working on
it.

Below is from Gary:

(snip)
Sac à Pulses recorded three concerts (Oct 4, 5 & 6) at the Baie des
Singes, a nice dinner theater in Cournon.  We hope to have the CD out by
the end of the year.

I wanted to offer sample to test the waters.  Here is an mp3 file of our
treatment of Cherokee.  Mind you, this is UNMIXED ! !  We won't start
mixing for another 10 days.  So, don't worry if your favorite instrument
isn't loud enough.  All that will be arranged.

The link is

http://www.sacapulses.com/priv/mp3/2007_Baie_des_Singes/sap_03_06_cherokee.mp3

What y'all thinks?

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
Clermont-Ferrand, France
www.myspace.com/garykiser
www.sacapulses.com
www.mojobrassband.com
www.massifjazz.com
---
(snip)

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

"If you think health care is expensive now,
wait until you see what it costs when it's free"!
--P.J. O'Rourke