[Dixielandjazz] Shithead

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 04:03:56 PDT 2007

I don't think Carmichael is on the "Barnacle Bill the Shithead" recording.  That may be the problem, Hal.

It's clearly audible, unless someone cleaned up a version.  If you ain't hearin' it, you gots the wrong copy!

no time to research now, but I'd be Sheik has all the info on it.  I once had a 78 of it, got smashed by ex- in a move.  Quite accidental, I'm told.

steve "and I believe it" hoog