[Dixielandjazz] Shithead

Hal Vickery hvickery at svs.com
Thu Oct 18 14:51:14 PDT 2007

It's the right version, and Carmichael is the "fair young maiden," iirc.
And in the first two responses, you and Bob Ringwald hear two different
things on what is "clearly audible"!

And once again, there is that major discrepancy in the three descriptions of
what Venuti supposedly says and when.  It'd be nice if people could agree.
Then I might actually believe I might have heard something.

Hal Vickery