[Dixielandjazz] Giving credit where credit is due

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Oct 16 20:28:43 PDT 2007

Daniel Crone daniel.crone at gmail.com gave us some good info about the
clarinetist Bob Archilles.  See him with Harry James at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvBXKCFiZnI

See his post below.

I remember a few months ago, one of our Listmates posted about a clarinet
player from the Napa Valley coming into the Napa Jazz Club.  The Listmate
said the musician played and was great!  He also said that he was a pastor.

So, the mystery of who he was has been solved.

--Bob Ringwald

 Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 9:19 PM
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Giving credit where credit is due