[Dixielandjazz] Giving credit where credit is due

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Wed Oct 17 09:41:26 PDT 2007

Catching up on the posts of the last couple of days, I saw this one and
had to comment.

We have had the pleasure of meeting and hearing Bob Achilles in our jam
sets here at the Napa Valley Dixieland Jazz Society.  He DOES swing.
Being a minister, he doesn't often get to our Sunday sessions.  I really
appreciated seeing his bio.

Don Robertson
Napa, CA