[Dixielandjazz] Original Sheet Music was St Louis Blues, Whip Me, Worn Ou...

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 11 21:12:33 PDT 2007

And my sad story here in St. Louis involves a retired physician who knows
every word of every tune written per the sheet music for ragtime and Tin Pan
Alley.  He's fussing at me because some jazzer messed with St. Louis Blues
somewhere along the line and others followed.  He won't pay any attention  to me
that it's not my personal fault.  Earlier tonight I thought I had him
distracted when I told him I had found a tune new to me today, "Josephine  Please No
Lean on The Bell", but he started singing it to me.
Ginny

In a message dated 10/11/2007 5:03:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,