[Dixielandjazz] Sunday October 14th the Black Tuesday Jazz Band will be playing at the Monterey Moose

John Jamieson jamie at surfnetusa.com
Thu Oct 11 19:04:50 PDT 2007

At 1:00 PM, Sunday, October 14th at the Monterey Moose Lodge.  The
Monterey Hot Jazz Society will be meeting.  The Black Tuesday Jazz Band
will be playing for our listening and dancing pleasure.  Hope to see you
there.

The October issue of the Monterey Hot Jazz Society Newsletter is at
http://www.montereyhotjazzsociety.org/OctNewsletter.html
When you bring up the newsletter you will here a short clip of Black
Tuesday playing "Sugar Blues."

Band members are:
Hal Needham - leader, trumpet; Dave Acheson - banjo; Tom Brewer - drums;
Mike Hudson - trombone; Don Irving - bass sax; Dominic Ruggieri - reeds;
Alan Shaw - piano; Suzanne Wiggins - vocalist

Our jammers plan on playing the following tunes :
I Can't Give You Anything But Love Baby (You can hear this featured tune
on page 6 of the newsletter )
I've Found a New Baby, S'Wonderful Closer Walk - Fred & Ken Trombone
Solo, Sweet Georgia Brown, In the Good Ole Summer Time (waltz), Saints,
Doctor Jazz,,Careless Love, Sweet Lorraine, Wabash Blues, Washington and
Lee Swing.