[Dixielandjazz] Recitals on the move!

Paul Edgerton paul.edgerton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:40:08 PST 2007

If you want to burn an audio CD, you need to use CD mastering software
like Nero Burning ROM, Roxio CD Creator or CDRoast. Your operating
system my already have something like this installed. Usually the
source file for this is standard .wav file. It is possible to convert
MP3 and WMA files, and some software can do this automatically.

A full answer would be much too long; Consult Google.

On Nov 16, 2007 10:52 AM, Brian Harvey <brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
> .........Has anyone any idea what format sound files have to be in to be
> played on a standard Cd player?
> In other words what format do I have to record files from my library in for
> use on a CD player?
> I do recitals for U3A (University of the Third Age) which is fine if we're
> here because I can play them from the computer in my studio room at home.
> If however we are to use other locations I need to transfer the files to CDs
> and the usual WMA files don't work on standard players nor will MP3s!
> Brian Harvey
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.33/1133 - Release Date: 15/11/2007
> 20:57
> _______________________________________________
> To unsubscribe or change your e-mail preferences for the Dixieland Jazz Mailing list, or to find the online archives, please visit:
> http://ml.islandnet.com/mailman/listinfo/dixielandjazz
> Dixielandjazz mailing list
> Dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com

More information about the Dixielandjazz mailing list