[Dixielandjazz] Recitals on the move!

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 10:52:54 PST 2007

.........Has anyone any idea what format sound files have to be in to be
played on a standard Cd player?
In other words what format do I have to record files from my library in for
use on a CD player?
I do recitals for U3A (University of the Third Age) which is fine if we're
here because I can play them from the computer in my studio room at home.
If however we are to use other locations I need to transfer the files to CDs
and the usual WMA files don't work on standard players nor will MP3s!
Brian Harvey

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
20:57