[Dixielandjazz] "Clarinet Shuffle"?

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 16 09:32:45 PST 2007

Does anyone know the tune "Clarinet Shuffle"?

I have music for it but don't know who wrote it, or when.

1.   I did find a reference to it on a website in Poland
<http://www.filmylomza.republika.pl/mp1.txt>, which listed various
recordings:

      "Rivertown dixieland jazz band - clarinet shuffle"

2. I found another reference to it on a site described as EuroJazz Disco
<http://www.edjackson.ca/gerardbiel/> , which lists the
    Rivertown Dixieland Jazz Band as a Dutch Traditional Jazz Band:

 "Dutch Traditional Jazz Bands 3

    [Rivertown Dixieland Jazz Band / Savoy Jazzmen / South Jazz Band /
	 Stork Town Dixie Kids]"

3.   An organization in Florida called Sunset Sounds
<http://www.sunsetsounds.net/onlinemuisclibrary.htm>  also lists this
recording.

4.  I put a PDF file of my lead sheet for  Clarinet Shuffle
<http://www.bestangeland.com/music/ClarinetShuffle.pdf>
     on my website if you want to refer to it.

If you have any info about this tune, please email me offline.

Thanks,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist