[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans Photo's

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Mon Nov 12 08:14:24 PST 2007

Jeff: That's a tad bit poor choice of wording. Most would help you out
if they can or want to, but when you say, "so professional prices for
photos would not be possible this time around,"  it sounds like the same
argument often used on professional players who are asked to play for
free or skimpy pay. Let the owner of a photo donate if he wants, but
don't put it as you did -- work has value in photography or music.
Sorry to nit-pick, but it would be better to just ask if someone would
donate the photo, and leave off the part about your limited budget since
you stand to benefit from others' work. Let the photo owner make that
decision of his or her own worths value..
Curmudgeonly in Michigan, Don Ingle