[Dixielandjazz] Goldenrod picture and memories...

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Thu Nov 1 09:30:58 PDT 2007

It moved after the '87 festival, I think.
So much for getting old I went to a couple of the down town festivals and by
the way they were very well attended.  I'm sure a lot of money was made and
it's sad to see them go.

The last St. Charles festival wasn't nearly as well attended.  I believe
that The Salty Dogs were performing right before Ain't Just Whistlin' Dixie
and I don't think there were over 50 people in the place.  I had a front row
seat.
Larry
St. Louis