[Dixielandjazz] La Fete De La Musique

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Thu May 31 21:19:12 PDT 2007

Why does it seem like jazz clubs are always screwing jazz bands?
Please correct me if I am wrong but I see gigs like that
sponsored by jazz clubs all the time. These same jazz clubs
claim that they are for the preservation of jazz, but it seems
like they care very little for the musicians playing the jazz.

Mike