[Dixielandjazz] "Female Vocalists`"

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 31 02:26:01 PDT 2007

On Wednesday, May 30, 2007, at 06:24  PM, ross anderson wrote:
> G`day to all list mates,
> Three of my favorite "Female Vocalists",are Carla Normand, with "The
> New Deal Jazz Band",CD, "Just You, Just Me,"and Joyce Cobb, with the
> "Beale Street" Jazz Band, CD," Outstanding On Beal Street" .
> And our very own Carol Ralph,from Sydney Australia ,( with the "New
> Melbourne Jazz Band,15th Anniversary Concert ,CD !!!)
> Check them out , three loverly ladies that know what its all about.

Dear Ross,
I've not heard Carla Normand or Joyce Cobb, but  can certainly support
your enthusiastic comment regarding our dear young friend Carol Ralph.
A great singer. Lots of talent and very popular with Australian
audiences wherever she goes.
So Ando, how come I can't find my copy of the your "15th Anniversary
Concert" CD, or even remember it musically?
Maybe because I haven't got one.
Yet when I checked the website at:
      www.newmelbournejazzband.com
the cover was very familiar, so you must have sent me one.
Kind regards,
Bill.