[Dixielandjazz] Re "Female Vocalists`"

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed May 30 08:38:19 PDT 2007

If you like Carla Normand you can hear a lot more from her with the
Royal Society Jazz Orchestra
http://www.rsjo.com

BTW, they were quite hot last weekend at Sacramento - people were
requesting songs by the "book numbers" - it turns out that Number 42B
is "Sing, Sing, Sing" and the band did a really great rendition!

For me, another great "Female Vocalist"  is Banu Gibson.

Dave Richoux