[Dixielandjazz] Doin' It

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 08:57:28 PDT 2007

Not necessarily song titles, Jim, but it's ironic you'd mention this.  Just
in the last couple months I've really become aware of "dancin' " as a
synonym.

"Bring your dancing shoes" from "Tin Roof Blues"   is the only one that pops
directly in mind now, but I've noted it probably 30 times recently.

It's a good thing rap didn't come around in the 20's...they'd never pass the
censors!
Well, maybe it would have been a better thing....

steve "too young to charleston, too old to rap" hoog