[Dixielandjazz] FW: Band logo displays

Ron Hayes Ron at pac-mar.com
Wed May 23 12:40:47 PDT 2007

In a pinch last year, I took my band business card to Kinko's and had it
copied at about 12x18 inches on heavy, glossy card stock.
I attached one to a corrugated plastic sign, and put Velcro on the
corners. I sticks to any surface.
I had 6 copies made at about $1 each. I have used them in several ways
since.
I now have a permanent banner, but this was quick, cheap, and pretty
good looking in a pinch.
Ron Hayes
Puddin River Jazz band