[Dixielandjazz] FW: Band logo displays

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed May 23 12:03:55 PDT 2007

Larry  wrote:
> Rick
> What you may want is a banner.

>If you perform outdoors, what happens in the breeze?
Russ Guarino

They blow, Russ.  I have one on canvas.  Can't be used in the wind.  A bar
at the bottom would help, but if it's a decent breeze, the things gotta come
down.  Mine hangs over the top of my trombone case (almost reaches the
ground), and I use the cleaning bar from the horn case to slip into the slot
at the top to make the top rigid.  The whole shebang crashes down if there's
wind!   :>

Got an outdoors wedding to play this Saturday, and there's rain & wind all
over Spain at the moment.  Should be interesting.

Jim