[Dixielandjazz] Coltrane and as such

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Wed May 23 13:42:25 PDT 2007

Such a modest name evolution for  you Coltrin.
Well, the Ingle crew started out as Aingael, the Gaelic word for fire,
and it evolved to Ingle so the 'sassenoch mon' could pronounce it.
(Pause  for far off sound of bagpipes playing Scotland the Brave and the
distinct, never to be forgotten sound of the pop of a cork from a good
bottle of  Islay or Spey Useque Baugh).
Slainte, m;hath