[Dixielandjazz] DJML Jubilee Bloody Mary Party

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed May 23 17:31:49 PDT 2007

Listmates,

Again this year, as we have for the past 5 or 6, the DJML Jubilee FAce2Face
Bloody Mary Party will take place Friday, May 25, 10:00 - 11:00 AM at the
Delta King, Delta Lounge.

The Delta King is the permanently moored Riverboat in Old Sacramento.

>From there, it is an easy 2 or 3 block to the Jubilee kick-off parade which
starts at 11:45 AM.

Hope to see lots of you there.

Also, for those of you coming in on Thursday, don't forget the Jubilee
Kick-off Party, 7:00 - 10:00 PM at Freeway Gardens, underneath the Freeway
at the entrance to Old Sacramento.

Best,

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"The bottom line of any country is, what did we contribute to the world?
We contributed Louis Armstrong." Tony Bennett  --