[Dixielandjazz] DJML F2F/ Bloody Mary Party Sacramento

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed May 16 23:50:33 PDT 2007

Listmates,

While I have not set up the DJML Face to Face, Bloody Mary Party, I will do
so tomorrow.

I am sure it will be in the same location as the past few years, the Delta
King permendantly moored Riverboat in Old Sacramento, 10:00 - 11:00 AM  on
Friday may 25.

this is the largest gathering of DJML members in the world.  Be sure to make
plans to attend.

More when the location is confirmed.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"The bottom line of any country is, what did we contribute to the world?
We contributed Louis Armstrong." Tony Bennett  --