[Dixielandjazz] DJML F2F/ Bloody Mary Party Sacramento

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Thu May 17 06:48:03 PDT 2007

Hey Steve! I think Bob has thrown down the gauntlet. Hah!
Since many of us DJMLers cannot fly off to the left coast on a whim,
we should have our own East Coast F2F (but not Bloody Mary, of
course) Nor'easter party.
Maybe we could talk Showboat into hosting it, in exchange
for . . . . . oh, never mind.
Cheers,
John