[Dixielandjazz] John Farrell - Thanks & Update

budtuba at aol.com budtuba at aol.com
Thu May 3 07:55:44 PDT 2007

  Alison,

I really wish the best for your dad and anxiously await his return to this dialogue.

However, with tongue in cheek I could not pass up the obvious tasteless rebutt with

your comment:

"and they're working on a slow process of elimination

while scratching their heads."

If that is his problem, remind him of Louis Armstrong's remedy...Swiss Kriss.

   Roy (Bud) Taylor
 Smugtown Stompers Jazz Band
 Trad Jazz since 1958...we ain't just whistling dixie!

alison at creative-team.com

John Farrell
http://www.stridepiano.co.uk/