[Dixielandjazz] Internet Radio Equality Act. Contact YOURCongressmen

Ron Wheeler ronald_wheeler at bellsouth.net
Thu May 3 08:32:10 PDT 2007

You can also write your Congressman simply by going to
http://www.house.gov/writerep/, selecting your state and filling in your zip
code.  A message page addressed to your local congressman comes up.  I cut
the text from live365's link, edited it a little to change 'calling' to
'writing', etc. and sent it.  There's even a box to check if you'd like a
reply.

Best,

Ron Wheeler