[Dixielandjazz] Beginning clarinet

David Washburn tootn4u at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:34:33 PDT 2007

The H. Lazarus is a good beginning book dealing with beginning sounds,
embouchure, reeds, mouthpieces etc. It deals with written music as well, but
you can likely help with that. The Klose book is the clarinet answer to the
Arbans book. For more advanced studies, The "Artistic Studies from the
French School" is pretty serious music.

Thanks,
Dave in Dallas
Award Music, Inc.