[Dixielandjazz] Beginning clarinet

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Mar 30 15:29:14 PDT 2007

For now, I suggest he gets good lessons and practices the fundamentals.  The
Jazz may or may not come but most important is that he gets the
fundamentals, does the exercises, scales, etc.  It will be invaluable for
him in the future.

If he plays jazz, or any type of music in the future, the basics will help
him be a better player.

--Bob Ringwald