[Dixielandjazz] Political Statements On DJML, NOT!

John Farrell stridepiano at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 23 01:46:23 PDT 2007

This will be my only submission to this thread. Practically all the upset and ill-feeling pervading the current and previous discussions has been instigated by the intemperate, abrasive reaction by a certain individual to the slightest criticism of his utterances.

  I couldn't agree less with Tom Wiggins when he said (presumably of this person) :

  "one such experienced and knowledgeable person who has probably contributed more
to the value of this list than scores of others "

  He has certainly contributed more - but of value? I don't think so.

John Farrell
http://www.stridepiano.co.uk/