[Dixielandjazz] Political Statements On DJML, NOT!

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 00:54:34 PDT 2007

Well Dan me friend:

  Let's keep this one just on dixieland jazz (which obviously does not
include personal and ad hominem arguments between members).

I have been here a few years now and it ain't been that yet :))

as I slip off to another site humming What a Wonderful World :))  just
to keep it musical and close to Jazz :))

What the Hell is there left to say about Dixieland Jazz that has not
already been said on this list, with deep respect to everyones narrow
or broadminded minded viewpoints of it individually?    Tis the nature
of mankind and the nature of musicians especially to disagree with
anyone and anything being the malcontents that most of us are in real
life.

And like Dave said it's like being in a bar and overhearing the
discussions up and down it, sort of like in CHEERS, and joining in
wherever you want to let your opinion be heard, hopefully without
getting a beer flung in your face and totally wasted, and yet ending up
at the closing time buying each other a final final on the way out the
door.

Ole Tom off to join the Temperance league again :))