[Dixielandjazz] Political Statements On DJML, NOT!

glen page gpage at dccnet.com
Thu Mar 22 20:19:38 PDT 2007

Hello to all,,
Whether or not I agree with Dan on a specific topic I am fully behind his
last post.

I would have no problems if persons were eliminated from the list if they
contravened the origininal intent of Saint Peter.
I live 10 mins drive away from Peter's sister and saw him on a number of
occasions. If any contributer is deemed to have gone beyond the bounds of
the original intent of Peter when he started this endeavour I would support
the moderator's right to eliminate them from access to what can be a
valuable resource.

Let the good times roll, and a few heads also.
Glen.