[Dixielandjazz] Tunes in the public domain

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 21 21:55:36 PDT 2007

> I checked the archives, but could not find the list of public domain
tunes that someone posted recently.<

Dear Kent,
It is probably the selective list of about 20 tunes that Steve Barbone
posted to the DJML.
Ray Osnato added to the list and included some additional advice.
Both are covered in Ray's long email reply to Steve dated 2/28/07 below:

A little long, but a recap appears at the bottom for those who prefer my
posts Bowdlerized.
In a message dated 2/27/2007 11:12:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,