[Dixielandjazz] Tunes in the public domain

Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Wed Mar 21 06:26:32 PDT 2007

> I checked the archives, but could not find the list of public domain
> tunes that someone posted recently.  Could you re-post your list of
> tunes ?  I promise I'll post mine as well.  I've got a pretty good list.

> Thanks.
>

>From the archive ;^) I assume you mean this one :-

http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/2007-February/044608.html

Actually the search facilities in the archive are useless, which is a
shame.
A way of getting close though is to use google. You can specify
a site to search in google. So if you put a search in something like :-

site:http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/ public domain

You will get lots of hits about "public domain" from the archive.

Have fun

Andy Ling

--
This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not